Extended Range Bushings Headless Liners Type L
- Used with Slip-Fixed Renewable bushings to provide precise location point
- Permits interchange of Type SF bushings with varied I.D.’s — without affecting centerline accuracy
- Permanently pressed into jig plate — for the life of the jig
- Protects jig plate from wear caused by frequent bushing replacement
- Used where little impact will occur on the SF bushing’s head
Extended Range Bushings with a ground O.D. are concentric within .0005″ T.I.R. Unground Extended Range Bushings have a concentricity of .006″ T.I.R. To order an unground O.D. add the letter “U” to the end of the ANSI designation.
The price code is listed below the ANSI designation for each Extended Range Bushing and applies to standard drill sizes only. Special Extended Range Bushings will be priced on request.
Extended Range Bushings are not returnable.