- The “Two-in-One” Bushing: Fixed mode and slip position options on one knurled head! — flexibility lowers your inventory costs
- Knurled head for easier handling — just turn and lift
- Used with liner, permanently pressed into drill jig
- Fixed mode for runs longer than life of bushing. Held in place by lockscrew or clamp which fits a milled recess in the head
- Slip mode for multiple operations in the same holes (such as drilling followed by reaming) — without disturbing the workpiece
- O.D. has a slip fit tolerance for easy insertion or removal from the liner
All slip fit bushings are lapped, honed, or ground in the I.D. Bushings with I.D.’s of 1/8″ to 1″ are concentric within .0003″ T.I.R. to the O.D. Other I.D. sizes are held within .0005″ T.I.R.
Metric bushings are concentric within .012 T.I.R. to the O.D.