- The “Two-in-One” Bushing: Fixed mode and slip position options on one knurled head! — flexibility lowers your inventory costs
- Knurled head for easier handling — just turn and lift
- Used with liner, permanently pressed into drill jig
- Fixed mode for runs longer than life of bushing. Held in place by lockscrew or clamp which fits a milled recess in the head
- Slip mode for multiple operations in the same holes (such as drilling followed by reaming) — without disturbing the workpiece
- O.D. has a slip fit tolerance for easy insertion or removal from the liner
All press fit bushings are lapped, honed, or ground in the I.D. Bushing I.D. sizes are held within .0005″ T.I.R.
Metric bushings are concentric within .013 T.I.R. to the O.D.