- Similar to Headless Press Fit Liners but with head or shoulder
- Use with Slip-Fixed Renewable bushings whenever excessive pounding will occur during operation
- Head prevents liner from being pushed through jig
- Flush mount by counterboring top of hole in jig plate
- Available with finish ground O.D. or unground for custom grinding
All press fit bushings are lapped, honed, or ground in the I.D. Bushings with I.D.’s of 1/8″ to 1″ are concentric within .0003″ T.I.R. to the O.D. Other I.D. sizes are held within .0005″ T.I.R.
Metric bushings are concentric within .012 T.I.R. to the O.D.
All unground bushings are left rough on the O.D. with concentricity of approximately .006 T.I.R.