- Similar in Plain Liners but with a head or shoulder
- Use with Slip-Fixed Renewable bushings whenever excessive pounding or force will occur during operation
- Head prevents liner from being pushed through jig plate
- Flush mount by counterboring top of hole in jog plate
- Length is measured overall
- Head Liners are dimensionally the same as Head Press Fit Bushings so they both have the same type “HM” designation. Some catalogs may refer to Head Liners as type “HLM”.
All Head Liners are honed or ground in the I.D. and are concentric within .012 T.I.R. to the O.D.
Please order by providing the ANSI symbol and I.D. Size.
Example: 18mm I.D. X 26mm O.D. X 16mm Long Type HM,
order as HM-26-16-18.00