- The “Two-in-One” Bushing: Fixed mode and slip position options on one knurled head! — flexibility lowers your inventory costs
- Knurled head for easier handling — just turn and lift
- Used with liner, permanently pressed into drill jig
- Fixed mode for runs longer than life of bushing. Held in place by lockscrew or clamp which fits a milled recess in the head
- Slip mode for multiple operations in the same holes (such as drilling followed by reaming) — without disturbing the workpiece
- O.D. has a slip fit tolerance for easy insertion or removal from the liner
Extended Range Bushings with a ground O.D. are concentric within .0005″ T.I.R.
The price code is listed below the ANSI designation for each Extended Range Bushing and applies to standard drill sizes only. Special Extended Range Bushings will be priced on request.
Extended Range Bushings are not returnable.
No-Counterbore bushings are standard with ACME.