- Fixed and removable options on one knurled head for easier use
- Used with liner, permanently pressed into jig
- Held in place by lockscrew or clamp which fits a milled recess in the head
- Fixed mode for runs longer than life of the bushing
- Slip mode for multiple operatins on the same holes (such as drilling followed by reaming)
- O.D. has a slip fit tolerance for easy insertion or removal from the liner
- Length is measured under the head
All type “SFM” bushings are lapped, honed, or ground in the I.D. and are concentric within .012 T.I.R. to the O.D. A slip fit clearance is provided for proper alignment whe inserted into a liner.
Please order by providing the ANSI symbol and I.D. Size.
Example: 8.5mm I.D. X 15mm O.D. X 28mm Long Type SFM, order as SFM-15-28-8.50
Please note that the length on type “SFM” bushings is measured under the head.