Standard Metric Bushings Slip-Fixed Renewable Type SFM
- Fixed and removable options on one knurled head for easier use
- Used with liner, permanently pressed into jig
- Held in place by lockscrew or clamp which fits a milled recess in the head
- Fixed mode for runs longer than life of the bushing
- Slip mode for multiple operatins on the same holes (such as drilling followed by reaming)
- O.D. has a slip fit tolerance for easy insertion or removal from the liner
- Length is measured under the head
All type “SFM” bushings are lapped, honed, or ground in the I.D. and are concentric within .012 T.I.R. to the O.D. A slip fit clearance is provided for proper alignment whe inserted into a liner.
Please order by providing the ANSI symbol and I.D. Size.
Example: 8.5mm I.D. X 15mm O.D. X 28mm Long Type SFM, order as SFM-15-28-8.50
Please note that the length on type “SFM” bushings is measured under the head.
|I.D. Range (Drill Size)||Std. I.D. Tolerance
(add to nom I.D.)
|0.35 to 3.00||+0.002 to +0.008|
|3.01 to 6.00||+0.004 to +0.012|
|6.01 to 10.00||+0.005 to +0.014|
|10.01 to 18.00||+0.006 to +0.017|
|18.01 to 30.00||+0.007 to +0.020|
|30.01 to 50.00||+0.009 to +0.025|
|50.01 to 80.00||+0.010 to +0.029|
|80.01 to 105.00||+0.012 to +0.034|